Galentine’s Day Love Letter Brunch
There is something so charming and romantic about a love letter. How fun would it be to give one to a friend, telling her how incredible you think she is?! We created this Galentine’s Day Brunch to inspire you to invite some of your favourites over and show them some love. My friend Sarah, lucky for me, is the brilliant cook behind Buona Sarah
. She made delicous pancakes using her favourite recipe and brought them to brunch. Get the recipe here
, and take a look at all the other delicious recipes on her blog while you’re at it. Yum. Nat and I put together this spread of brunch goodness, including fresh baked cinnamon roles and a chocolate cake filled with strawberry ganache.
The backdrop was so simple and fun to create. We used white gaffer tape to attach the envelopes to the wall. If you’re careful taking them off it doesn’t leave any residue. We mixed fresh, dried, silk flowers, and greens together and placed them in the envelopes. I left this on my dining room wall for a week. It added such a simple and beautiful touch of femininity to my space.
I always love the idea of filling the centre of the table with food so the host and guests can sit and enjoy without having to get up for seconds. I didn’t want to use plates, so I crumpled up and then flattened some light brown parchment paper. This added a nice texture, and was a convenient way to place food in a design friendly way, while creating a tasty table runner.
Now…how to host your own Galentine’s Day Love Letter Brunch!
- Download and print our LOVE LETTER TEMPLATE.
- The host should write the names of each guest on the first blank line of the “love letter.”
- Place the template’s in envelopes and put them randomly beside the place setting of each guest. Or, if you’re doing something less formal, hand them out anonymously to your ladies.
- Each guest should open her envelope and fill out the letter, letting that person know how great they are. Be honest and love out.
- Give the letter to your Galentine.
- Eat, drink, and enjoy the company of your friends :).
I am having so much fun teaching myself to edit videos!
I’m also grateful to have such wonderful and beautiful friends.
Don’t forget to TAG us use the hashtage #THEPARTYPARADELIFE for a chance to be featured! We want to see your work!