Cookies For Santa
December 8, 2015
Santa Clause is coming to town, guys. It’s happening so crazy soon. We are sharing our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe with you today, because Santa deserves the best!
What you need:
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 bag semisweet chocolate chips (sometimes I like to do half semisweet half milk chocolate)
- Sprinkle of coarse salt Directions:
1. Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In large bowl, beat melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water until smooth.
3. In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture until blended.
4. Stir in milk chocolate chips. Drop from small tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle desired amount of coarse salt on cookies.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack.
6. Makes 5 dozen cookies.