Simple Summer DIY with CBC Life
August 4, 2017
Hi! Mercedes here, I know it’s been a while and I miss you tons. Sharing this simple floral pineapple DIY with you for your next party!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Heavy duty kitchen knife
- Cutting board
- Large bowl
- Floral foam block (can be found at stores like Walmart and Michaels)
- Fresh florals and leaves
- One large pineapple
Here’s how to do it:
- Stand pineapple up on your cutting board and use a large knife to carefully remove the crown, cutting on an angle.
- Remove remaining pineapple fruit from inside with knife.
- Soak floral foam block in a large bowl of water as per directions on label.
- Cut floral foam block with knife until it fits snugly into your pineapple.
- Grab fresh florals and trim off the larger stems before carefully sticking them into the floral foam block. Arrange and add florals until you achieve your desired look.