Day 5: Pocky Cupcake Toppers
What you need:
-white candy melts
-small cutting board
What to do:
1. Cover your small cutting board with parchment paper.
1. Place 3 Pocky beside each other in a fan like formation.
2. Melt candy melts in the microwave, stopping to stir every 30 seconds. If you’re nervous about melting these babies read this.
3. Dip your spoon into the candy melts and move the spoon back and forth horizontally across the Pocky.
4. Put a little blob of candy melts at the base of the Pocky to make them extra secure.
5. Once completely dry put your whole cutting board in the fridge for extra setting time.
6. stick them directly into cupcakes for a beautiful and delicious topper!
store in air tight container
Mercedes & Sarah